Throughout history, building energy needs have changed and have increased over the last three decades. So, getting a reliable supply of electricity is top priority in every home or business, even if it is just used for achieving the right ambiance with lighting, or...
We always think of air pollution as smog or something outside in the air. But truthfully, if you’re like many Texan area homeowners, the air inside our homes or office buildings can be more polluted than the air outside. The air inside may be polluted with lead paint...
Are you looking to hire an HVAC service company to do preventative maintenance on your AC? Today, we’re going to take the mystery out the HVAC preventative maintenance once and for all. HVAC preventative maintenance is necessary to the performance and longevity of...
However, like any other mechanical device, an air conditioner and its many components require some basic cleaning and maintenance to continue operating at its best. If it’s been more than a few years since your last AC unit cleaning (or you can’t remember ever...
Building a new home? Selling an existing home? Repairing broken equipment? Need an upgrade to your cooling or heating system? We rely on cooling and heating companies to keep our homes comfortable even during the hottest dog days of summer to the bitter cold ice...
Alex was great! We are first time homebuyers and wanted our furnace system checked out to make sure everything is functioning well and to learn how to maintain it. Alex came out and gave good details on maintenance. He was super knowledgeable and we feel for the price we got a great deal. We will be using Elite for any future maintenance on our furnace. Alex was a true professional who knows his stuff.
When I started having problems with my unit I had someone else at first and kinda give me the run around. Well I got ahold of Elite and they explained to me in ways I understood in detail, they left no stone unturned did not sugar coat anything and got the job done in a timely manner. Thanks Elite....
Alex came to diagnose and repair our furnace. They worked with my work schedule and showed up on time. Alex was professional and quick. Service call rate is reasonable.
We had several issues with our Nest. Every time I called Elite, Jennifer was super nice and went out of her way to find a time on the schedule that worked with our needs. Additionally, she arranged to send the technician of our choice...we preferred Gary who is polite, patient, and very knowledgable and was able to get it all fixed.
My experience with Elite Heating and Air was great. Herman was wonderful and very professional at accommodating us, as we had to switch timing a few times. He was very honest with repair and talked me through what was going on and the best method for the repair. I haven't had great success with other companies in the past so this was a breath of fresh air and will continue to work with this company for all future AC issues! Thanks guys!
Incredible work and service. My brother and friend had both highly recommended a competitor, but I took a chance on Elite and am so pleased!QUOTE
- Quote off the bat was comparable to other well-reviewed companies supplying popular brands. Elite supplies Trane.
- The usual 10-year warranty for parts, but also a 2-year labor warranty to see the installation through a couple of seasons.
- Detailed and clear. The only item reference number missing beforehand was the insulation, which thankfully ended up being a best-selling option that Elite didn't try to skimp out on.
- Job description: Air pump; air handler; 10kW heat strip; in-duct air purifier; WiFi thermostat; ductwork modifications to optimize airflow; blown-in insulation to cover the original, now-settled insulation.
- FYI $1000 deposit.INQUIRY WITH ALEX GOTAY
- My first inquiry call lasted a half hour. I followed up with tons of questions before approving. Many other [impatient, big ego] experts do not respond well to being asked "how", "why", and "why not" regarding every option. Alex's been in this industry for over a dozen years and is on top of the latest HVAC technology. He was always responsive, personable, and forthcoming, never curt. He seems to enjoy his job!
- Alex provided three practical options for my needs. He noted my low insulation levels but didn't try to convince me that it was a comfort-or-death matter. I ended up hiring Elite for that job as well. After I mentioned a hot spot in the house, Alex suggested dampers as opposed to replacing a very long, perfectly-functional duct (which was a reasonable-but-costly suggestion of another contractor). I personally believe that the hot room is due to poor ductwork, which Elite has now remedied. Summer will be telling.INSTALLATION WITH MARCOS AND SANTOS
- BEAUTIFUL WORK! Unlikely descriptor for an HVAC project, but applicable. The seals on the air handler are secure and smooth. As requested, the ductwork was raised for better airflow. I'm grateful they raised the copper line above my head, too.
- The kind of positive aura you'd want in your peripheral for a full day. Serenely focused on their work. No loud banging, grunting, or sullen postures.
- Highly considerate. Covered my floors with rolled-out cloth so that shoe dirt wouldn't deposit onto my floors. Filled the insulation blower outside to prevent insulation from accidentally circulating inside my home. Tied the front door to stay closed around the blower hose so that insulation wouldn't float in. Enclosed the attic's house fan with cardboard to block insulation. I didn't know it was possible for a non-living area, but the attic simply looks open and cleaner after their presence.
- Over and beyond. Donning rain boots, I entered the attic to collect raccoon droppings, so that they wouldn't be disturbingly buried under the new insulation. Immediately Santos offered to take over the task for me, saving me the trouble of crawling through insulation, especially in sections that were beneath a low roof. As he proactively proceeded to survey the rest of the attic, Marcos came in with an empty box, which was prepped to be a bin for droppings and trash. This was not covered in the scope of the contract! But thank goodness, because I am mentally at peace knowing that I needn't worry about anything rotting above my head!POST-INSTALLATION
- After collecting the final check in the early evening, Alex wasn't rushing to depart. Before leaving, he ensured that I could pair my phone and thermostat.
- The air purifier model installed was accidentally not [but legitimately similar to] my preferred model. I've chosen to keep it for now, but Alex assured me that he would replace it free of charge if I later decide that I indeed wish to swap them out.
- Zero hidden fees. It is worth stating that my home is in overall good condition with a sturdy build and foundation.Can't be more thankful for Elite, Alex, Marcos, and Santos for bringing me much-needed relief on such an important purchase!
Alex and Caelan were terrific - they did a very professional job of replacing an evaporator coil and worked during extremely cold weather to do the job so we would have our heat working again. Both are knowledgeable and very nice to deal with. Would definitely like them to do all service calls in the future.
Elite is outstanding. Technician was very knowledgeable and professional. Prompt and helpful. Very thorough. The maintenance agreement is well worth the money.
Friendly and honest service. They were on schedule and provided excellent feedback. This is what I look for in a business and I highly recommend them.
Alex came over to install new Trane thermostats. I have been a nest user for years, and he was able to walk me through why Nest wasn't appropriate for my two stage system and how their thermostats would work more efficiently. Since we paid up for a more sophisticated heating/ac we should maximize those benefits. He was professional and extremely informative. I'd be more than satisfied if he was my technician for all heating/ac needs. Thanks again Alex!