Elite Heating & Air Conditioning is the leading choice for residential or commercial service in Leander, and we’re honored to serve its many thriving businesses and residences with top-notch heating and cooling services!
Elite Heating & Air Conditioning is the leading choice for residential or commercial service in Dripping Springs, and we’re honored to serve its many thriving businesses and residences with top-notch heating and cooling services!
Alex is solid, salt of the Earth. He gave us a more than fair quote on a PHI (photohydroionization) system. We know it was a competitive cost because we shopped around. We called Elite because they were listed on the manufacturer's website for professional installation, AND because Elite gets great reviews on Google & Yelp. Alex lived up to the reviews & beyond. He's got integrity as well as knowledge, experience, professionalism, and kindness. He also gave us a very fair estimate on replacing our 10+ year old HVAC system with a truly zoned system. We will be going with Elite for that project when the time comes. We will also definitely be recommending Elite to our friends, family & neighbors.
PS - get a PHI system installed. They are wonderful for folks with asthma, allergies, &/or kids or seniors (kills germs in the air & on surfaces!).
Alex was great! We are first time homebuyers and wanted our furnace system checked out to make sure everything is functioning well and to learn how to maintain it. Alex came out and gave good details on maintenance. He was super knowledgeable and we feel for the price we got a great deal. We will be using Elite for any future maintenance on our furnace. Alex was a true professional who knows his stuff.
I called Elite for a one time routine maintenance on my AC, I was greeted promptly on the phone and was given an appointment right away. The price was reasonable and my technician came on time, was honest and professional. I would highly recommended.
We wanted a new central air system for our house and after doing some online comparisons of the several Trane dealers in the area, we settled on two businesses to consider. Herman, Elite’s service technician, did an evaluation of our house and was informative, cordial, and knowledgeable about AC & heating systems. He did not try to sell us more than we needed. When his offer came in $536 less than the other dealer’s offer for a system with identical components, we decided to give Elite our business.
We could not be more pleased with the installation process and our new system. The installation technicians, Marcus and Santos, were competent, polite, and professional. They were glad to answer any questions and did a beautiful job with the installation and cleanup. As they were finishing, Herman came by to see that everything had gone as planned and made sure we were satisfied and comfortable with the system’s operation.
We will definitely be doing business with Elite for the maintenance of our central air system in the future.
Elite is outstanding. Technician was very knowledgeable and professional. Prompt and helpful. Very thorough. The maintenance agreement is well worth the money.
Incredible work and service. My brother and friend had both highly recommended a competitor, but I took a chance on Elite and am so pleased!QUOTE
- Quote off the bat was comparable to other well-reviewed companies supplying popular brands. Elite supplies Trane.
- The usual 10-year warranty for parts, but also a 2-year labor warranty to see the installation through a couple of seasons.
- Detailed and clear. The only item reference number missing beforehand was the insulation, which thankfully ended up being a best-selling option that Elite didn't try to skimp out on.
- Job description: Air pump; air handler; 10kW heat strip; in-duct air purifier; WiFi thermostat; ductwork modifications to optimize airflow; blown-in insulation to cover the original, now-settled insulation.
- FYI $1000 deposit.INQUIRY WITH ALEX GOTAY
- My first inquiry call lasted a half hour. I followed up with tons of questions before approving. Many other [impatient, big ego] experts do not respond well to being asked "how", "why", and "why not" regarding every option. Alex's been in this industry for over a dozen years and is on top of the latest HVAC technology. He was always responsive, personable, and forthcoming, never curt. He seems to enjoy his job!
- Alex provided three practical options for my needs. He noted my low insulation levels but didn't try to convince me that it was a comfort-or-death matter. I ended up hiring Elite for that job as well. After I mentioned a hot spot in the house, Alex suggested dampers as opposed to replacing a very long, perfectly-functional duct (which was a reasonable-but-costly suggestion of another contractor). I personally believe that the hot room is due to poor ductwork, which Elite has now remedied. Summer will be telling.INSTALLATION WITH MARCOS AND SANTOS
- BEAUTIFUL WORK! Unlikely descriptor for an HVAC project, but applicable. The seals on the air handler are secure and smooth. As requested, the ductwork was raised for better airflow. I'm grateful they raised the copper line above my head, too.
- The kind of positive aura you'd want in your peripheral for a full day. Serenely focused on their work. No loud banging, grunting, or sullen postures.
- Highly considerate. Covered my floors with rolled-out cloth so that shoe dirt wouldn't deposit onto my floors. Filled the insulation blower outside to prevent insulation from accidentally circulating inside my home. Tied the front door to stay closed around the blower hose so that insulation wouldn't float in. Enclosed the attic's house fan with cardboard to block insulation. I didn't know it was possible for a non-living area, but the attic simply looks open and cleaner after their presence.
- Over and beyond. Donning rain boots, I entered the attic to collect raccoon droppings, so that they wouldn't be disturbingly buried under the new insulation. Immediately Santos offered to take over the task for me, saving me the trouble of crawling through insulation, especially in sections that were beneath a low roof. As he proactively proceeded to survey the rest of the attic, Marcos came in with an empty box, which was prepped to be a bin for droppings and trash. This was not covered in the scope of the contract! But thank goodness, because I am mentally at peace knowing that I needn't worry about anything rotting above my head!POST-INSTALLATION
- After collecting the final check in the early evening, Alex wasn't rushing to depart. Before leaving, he ensured that I could pair my phone and thermostat.
- The air purifier model installed was accidentally not [but legitimately similar to] my preferred model. I've chosen to keep it for now, but Alex assured me that he would replace it free of charge if I later decide that I indeed wish to swap them out.
- Zero hidden fees. It is worth stating that my home is in overall good condition with a sturdy build and foundation.Can't be more thankful for Elite, Alex, Marcos, and Santos for bringing me much-needed relief on such an important purchase!
Alex came to diagnose and repair our furnace. They worked with my work schedule and showed up on time. Alex was professional and quick. Service call rate is reasonable.
Alex and Caelan were terrific - they did a very professional job of replacing an evaporator coil and worked during extremely cold weather to do the job so we would have our heat working again. Both are knowledgeable and very nice to deal with. Would definitely like them to do all service calls in the future.
We had several issues with our Nest. Every time I called Elite, Jennifer was super nice and went out of her way to find a time on the schedule that worked with our needs. Additionally, she arranged to send the technician of our choice...we preferred Gary who is polite, patient, and very knowledgable and was able to get it all fixed.
I had an excellent experience with two technicians from Elite. They were polite, on time and professional. They fixed a broken pipe, made other improvements to my AC system, made suggestions to avoid future problems, and explained all that they were doing. At the end, because there was a minor initial miscommunication with the company (a matter that did not bother me) they waived all fees and charged me zero. This was not something that I expected or asked for.
I talked with the owner and, in my conversation, I got the impression that this customer-focus is not unique to the technicians that I dealt with. Providing outstanding customer satisfaction appears to be part of the company's overall culture and values, not just a slogan.
Overall, I was very impressed. They exceeded my expectations. I will be recommending them to others.