24/7 Heater & Furnace Repair Throughout Austin
Learn Why Thousands of Austin Residents Trust Elite Heating & AC
Elite Heating and Air Conditioning is unlike most HVAC company because not only do we offer services for countless brands, but we are dedicated to our customers and understand that no one wants to spend a lot of time and money on resolving HVAC problems. Our specialists strive to make the repair process quick and efficient every time. We can assure you that all of our licensed technicians at Elite AC are knowledgeable and skilled, and we promise to do our job in a timely manner and in a way that fits your personal budget and needs.
We are Austin’s Best HVAC company and our mission is to make sure our customers enjoy comfortable, satisfying indoor air for many seasons to come.
Elite Provides Heating Repair & Replacement Services 24/7
As Austin temperatures begin to drop, having a working heater is important to maintaining the comfort of your home or business. If you turn your heater on for the first time this heating season and it doesn’t startup, it’s making weird noises or emitting strange smells, or it just isn’t keeping you comfortable like it used to, it’s time to call in the experts for furnace repair.
We service the following heater types:
- Gas furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Propane heaters
The HVAC experts at Elite Austin Heating & Air Conditioning know what it takes to keep Austin families comfortable and cozy all winter long. We specialize in providing quality central heating repair for area homes and businesses in Austin, Bee Cave, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Lakeway, Rollingwood, Round Rock, Sunset Valley, and West Lake Hills. Our expert team is only a phone call away!
Signs Your Heating Unit is in Need of Repair
Not sure if your heating system is broken or just needs a good cleaning? Here are some of the top signs that your heater may need repair services:
- Your furnace is emitting abnormal smells. Furnaces can smell like the fuel that they use, especially when you first turn them on for the season. However, these smells often dissipate once the unit has been running for a few minutes. If you notice a strong or abnormal odor like gas or burning after the unit has been running for some time, turn off the heater and call your HVAC technician.
- You have difficulty getting the unit started. If you have to try multiple times to start or restart your heating system, it may need a repair. Difficulty starting the unit can be due to the age of the heater or a breakdown of one of its parts.
- You aren’t able to get or keep your home warm. One of the most common signs that a furnace needs repair is that it isn’t able to get your home to a comfortable warm temperature or it isn’t able to keep your home at the desired temperature. The most common issues that can cause this are faulty thermostats and leaking ductwork.
- The heater is making loud noises. While no furnace is silent, loud or persistent noises can be a sign that your heating system needs repair. If you hear whistling, grinding, squealing, groaning, or other noises outside of typical operation, call an HVAC technician to inspect your system.
- You notice indoor air quality issues. Your central heating system plays an important role in maintaining air quality in your home. A heating system that has been poorly maintained or doesn’t work properly may move dust, dirt, and other particles throughout your home. If you notice dust floating in the air or think that your indoor air quality has been compromised, you may need a furnace repair.
Tired of having to make multiple calls to find someone to work on your commercial kitchen? Never make multiple calls again. Elite AC can take care of your hot, cold and HVAC needs.
When it comes to new commercial construction, it’s important that general contractors work with an HVAC installation crew that has experience in commercial HVAC construction services.
Quality commercial refrigeration services in Austin can be difficult to find, Elite offers certified refrigeration repair, replacement & maintenance services for businesses in the Austin area!
Frequently Asked Questions
Elite’s most common HVAC questions and answers.
What HVAC Services do you offer?
At Elite Heating & AC, we provide a number of services to your Austin home and businesses HVAC unit, including AC repair & replacement, tune-ups, duct replacement, heating repair & replacement, storm restoration, weatherization, and air purification.
Does Elite offer emergency HVAC services?
Yes, we offer emergency HVAC services throughout the city of Austin. If you are in need of emergency service, call us now at 512-637-4237
Where do you provide service?
Elite provides commercial and residential HVAC services throughout the city of Austin and surrounding areas. Our service areas include South Austin, Pflugerville, Lakeway, West Lake Hills, Cedar Park, Round Rock, and more!
Do you offer discounts or special offers for HVAC systems and services?
Yes, we offer $500 off AC replacement services. Elite is also a partner for Austin’s energy rebate program.
How can I request AC or heating service?
For Over 7 Years, Elite’s 5-Star Ratings Have Earned Us Thousands of Customers in The Austin Area
Read some of our reviews or visit our customer reviews page to learn why we are Austin’s trusted HVAC company.
“Getting a whole new AC system was super intimidating, but Alex made the whole process easy. He was honest and took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciate. Everything was very easy and smooth. Thanks!”– Nathan Watson
“Professional and Friendly Service, Quality and Affordable I contacted Elite Air to replace another company. The difference was immediate, the technician was very nice and thorough in mapping our commercial system for maintenance contract. This way I do not have to “guide” every new technician. We needed our 10 ton RTU replaced, Elite gave us a timely and affordable quite. we contracted the job and it was done quickly and with professional service. Gary and Preston are friendly, professional and helpful. I am happy to use and review Elite Air” – Austin Yaskawa
“Friendly and honest service. They were on schedule and provided excellent feedback. This is what I look for in a business and I highly recommend them.” – Jacob Garcia
“My experience with Elite Heating and Air was great. Herman was wonderful and very professional at accommodating us, as we had to switch timing a few times. He was very honest with repair and talked me through what was going on and the best method for the repair. I haven’t had great success with other companies in the past so this was a breath of fresh air and will continue to work with this company for all future AC issues! Thanks guys!” – Sheena Sales
“Elite is outstanding. The technician was very knowledgeable and professional. Prompt and helpful. Very thorough. The maintenance agreement is well worth the money.” – Peggy Wilson
Trane Comfort Specialists
By working directly with Trane, we can guarantee the best equipment in the industry for the best price.
Residential & Commercial
Elite does everything, from HVAC maintenance and repairs to 24/7 emergency service to commercial refrigeration.
Our technicians are among the most well-trained in the industry with expertise across every aspect of heating and cooling.
Exceptional Customer Service
Your comfort is priority
Elite techs are as skilled in customer service as they are in repair and installation. The company owners are happy to work with customers directly as well.